Address: Mongol Textile JSC Building, Chinggis Avenue-2, Khan-Uul District, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Sales phone: +976 75775187
Mongolian responsible textile manufacturers are adopting sustainable practices in order to valorize Mongolian cashmere, protect fragile ecosystem of semi dry rangeland, and preserve natural sources and centuries lasting nomadic culture to our future generations. We would like to highlight some of the efforts made by our member companies. These progresses are updated based on further audit evaluations.
Mongol Textile LLC
As a result of the audit of Mongol Textile LLC, the audit team highlights the following good practices and strengths of the company:
1. Water use records are kept regularly and the amount of water per unit of output is regularly calculated.
2. Dye processing technology is stable.
3. Water softening equipment selected.
4. The location of the treatment plant has been determined and a baseline study is ongoing.
5. Steam and electricity records are kept regularly.
6. Started using natural light.
7. Started using natural lighting.
8. Obtained a license to use chemicals.
9. Detailed environmental impact assessments have been conducted in accordance with appropriate procedures.
10. A well-established chemical database.
11. Developed a good draft on the waste procedure.
12. Full utilization of conveyor waste.