JOINT PROJECT WITH INTERNATIONAL TRADE ORGANIZATION
2014-2016 International Trade Organization /ITC/-Mongolian cashmere industry project “Supporting and empowering business activities of women entrepreneurs and helping them enter foreign markets”
- 40 wool and cashmere companies and 4 design schools participated in the project
- Creation of new products, testing and research were carried out within the Mongolian cashmere-Ethiopian silk project
- SMEs participated in promoting Mongolian wool and cashmere products at New York’s LDNY festival.
- “KNITWEAR Fashion SHOW” competition was organized.
- Training, seminars, and consulting services included management of female entrepreneurs and ITA